! Miercoles de Maestros, Guros y Seres Ascendidos en esta ocacaion les presentamos ?!

Rajneesh AKA Osho.

Who Was Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh?

After graduating from college and claiming to have found enlightenment, in 1970, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh introduced the practice of “dynamic meditation” and became a spiritual teacher and began to attract a significant following. When his controversial teachings put him repeatedly in conflict with Indian authorities, Rajneesh and his followers fled to a ranch in Oregon, where they attempted to establish a commune. However, conflicts with the local community there resulted in Rajneesh and members of his group turning to crime to achieve their ends, and in 1985, Rajneesh was arrested for immigration fraud. After pleading guilty, he was deported to India. He died on January 19, 1990, in Pune, India.

Spiritual Leadership

Concurrent with his teaching at the University of Jabalpur, Rajneesh traveled throughout India, spreading his unconventional and controversial ideas about spirituality. Among his teachings was the notion that sex was the first step toward achieving “superconsciousness.” By 1964, he started conducting meditation camps and recruiting followers, and two years later he resigned from his professorship to focus more fully on spreading his spiritual teachings. In the process, he became something of a pariah and earned himself the nickname “the sex guru.”

In 1970, Rajneesh introduced the practice of “dynamic meditation,” which, he asserted, enables people to experience divinity. The prospect enticed young Westerners to come reside at his ashram in Pune, India, and become Rajneesh’s devout disciples, called sannyasins . In their quest for spiritual enlightenment, Rajneesh’s followers took new Indian names, dressed in orange and red clothes, and participated in group sessions that sometimes involved both violence and sexual promiscuity. By the late 1970s, the six-acre ashram was so overcrowded that Rajneesh sought a new site to relocate to. However, his movement had become so controversial that the local government threw up various roadblocks to make things difficult for him. Tensions came to a head in 1980, when a Hindu fundamentalist attempted to assassinate Rajneesh.

Aqui una provadita de su obra :smile:

1 me gusta

voy a verla … quizas esta noche …

1 me gusta

es serie/documental esta en NF esta buenisima es de una comuna que abrieron los Rajneeshes pero mas no te platico parta que la veas.

1 me gusta

ahi ta ya dijo …

1 me gusta

image image

1 me gusta