Para los amantes del boxeo...SERRANO VS. BERMUDEZ

Amanda “The Real Deal” Serrano (39-1-1, 29 KO’s) vs. Daniela “La Bonita” Bermudez (29-3-3, 10 KO’s), 25 de marzo en Puerto Rico por NBC Sports. Títulos mundiales femenino pluma del CMB y OMB.

2 Me gusta

Parece que se dará buena esa pelea . Veremos a como se dan la puertorriqueña y la argentina.

1 me gusta

Serrano-Bermudez official for March 25 on Ring City USA (msn.com)

Ring City USA has officially announced and confirmed the expected March 25 main event between Amanda Serrano and Daniela Bermudez, a meeting of two women who sit in our pound-for-pound top 10 at the moment, and all in all a terrific fight for the series.

© Photo by Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

Serrano (39-1-1, 29 KO) and Bermudez (29-3-3, 10 KO) will be fighting for the WBC and WBO featherweight titles. Bermudez is moving up in weight again for this fight, having won world titles at 115, 118, and 122. Serrano, of course, has bounced around weights her entire career, collecting belts at — in order — 130, 135, 126, 122, 118, 140, and 115.

“I know (Bermudez) is an incredible fighter, it takes two real warriors to risk it all for the enjoyment and entertainment of our fans,” Serrano said. “Just as I take pride in all that I do for my Puerto Rico, Bermudez does it for Argentina. I promise this fight will be a war! Bermudez is like me, an exciting, no-nonsense fighter and we will each dedicate this fight to our countries and fans. Don’t blink.”

“Amanda Serrano is a great boxer, I know that she has experience, but I am in my best moment and I am working to give my best as usual,” said Bermudez. “My father and trainer is the one studying her style, to draw up the bout strategy. I am confident in my preparation and my work. It is great to fight against one of the best pound-for-pound fighters. It is going to be a great fight and an honor to represent Argentina abroad.”

Serrano-Bermudez will air on NBCSN on Thursday, Mar. 25, starting at 9 pm ET. That’s also the fight time for Bohachuk-Adams on Thursday, Mar. 4, and Machado-Tanajara on Thursday, Mar. 18. Good month coming for Ring City.

1 me gusta

Va a ser buena si,son dos guerreras,yo voy a serrano tiene mas pegada…

1 me gusta

Saludos,buenos dias @LuzSolar, Antes el boxeo era mas peligroso cuando se peleaban 15 round,hoy dia hay mas regulaciones para proteger a los boxeadores…

1 me gusta