~~~ Viernes de Banda de Rock and Roll - Roxy Music ~~~~

Band in on tour:

About Roxy Music

After a long hiatus, Roxy Music are back on stage to celebrate 50 years since the release of their namesake debut album, Roxy Music. The English band was founded in 1970 by the lead singer and main songwriter of the group, Bryan Ferry, and bass singer Graham Simpson. Bryan Ferry, Phil Manzanera, Andy MacKay and Paul Thompson will be heading back on the road for the first time in 11years! Catch Roxy music live by checking their tour dates and tickets via TicketNetwork. Roxy Music tour kicks off on September 7th at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. The trek will also visit the Capital One Arena, Madison Square Garden, TD Garden and many other major Arena during its 13 dates. Roxy Music tickets for the Roxy Music 50th Anniversary Tour are expected to be sold out quickly! Fans have been waiting for this tour for the past 11 years, the quartet is finally reunited and they’re not going to disappoint! Their lengthy career has been spanning for over 50 years, they have earned a reputation as today’s top glam rock artists. While many artists are glam-rock pioneers, Rock music band members are considered to be the firsts who put it all together and truly changed pop music forever. Rock Music concerts are always full of energy. Now is the time to purchase Roxy Music tickets to see this majestic band perform live. Find Roxy Music tickets today, they are on sale now on TicketNetwork.com and they are selling quickly! If you are a fan of pop rock/glam rock music, then act fast because the 2022 Roxy Music tour is a hot seller. Browse concert tickets for Roxy Music tour dates and get ready to rock.

Encore

Encore 2

4 Me gusta

Spin Off

2 Me gusta

Me gusta esta de roxy music

Es mi Fave, por eso es encore # 2.