El Psiconauta de la noche was an Acid Dropping Hippie

Oh su padre adoptivo era imigrante, que bien que cayo en buena familia asi como dices era la base de su educacion y por lo que veo estaba rodeado de amor.

1 me gusta

Hola Lucy aquí lo que encontré, pobre chamaquito

Biological and adoptive families

Steven Paul Jobs was born on February 24, 1955, to Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble, and was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs (née Hagopian).[3]

His biological father, Abdulfattah “John” (al-)Jandali (Arabic: عبد الفتاح الجندلي) (b. 1931), grew up in Homs, Syria, and was born into an Arab Muslim household.[4] While an undergraduate at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon, he was a student activist and spent time in prison for his political activities.[4] He pursued a PhD at the University of Wisconsin, where he met Joanne Carole Schieble, a Catholic of Swiss and German descent.[4][5] As a doctoral candidate, Jandali was a teaching assistant for a course Schieble was taking, although both were the same age.[6] Mona Simpson, Jobs’s biological sister, notes that her maternal grandparents were not happy that their daughter was dating a Muslim.[7] Walter Isaacson, author of the Steve Jobs biography, additionally states that Schieble’s father “threatened to cut Joanne off completely” if she continued the relationship.[5]

Jobs’s adoptive father, Paul Reinhold Jobs,[8] was a Coast Guard mechanic. After leaving the Coast Guard, Paul Jobs married Clara Hagopian in 1946.[9] Their attempts to start a family were halted after Clara had an ectopic pregnancy, leading them to consider adoption in 1955.[10][9][8]

Birth

Schieble became pregnant with Jobs in 1954, when she and Jandali spent the summer with his family in Homs, Syria. According to Jandali, Schieble deliberately did not involve him in the process: “without telling me, Joanne upped and left to move to San Francisco to have the baby without anyone knowing, including me.”[12]

Schieble gave birth to Jobs on February 24, 1955, in San Francisco and chose an adoptive couple for him that was “Catholic, well-educated, and wealthy,”[13][14] but the couple later changed their mind.[13] Jobs was then placed with Paul and Clara Jobs, neither of whom had a college education, and Schieble refused to sign the adoption papers.[15] She then took the matter to court in an attempt to have her baby placed with a different family,[13] and only consented to releasing the baby to Paul and Clara after the couple pledged to pay for the boy’s college education.[16]

When Steve Jobs was in high school, his mother Clara admitted to his girlfriend, Chrisann Brennan, that she “was too frightened to love [Steve] for the first six months of his life … I was scared they were going to take him away from me. Even after we won the case, Steve was so difficult a child that by the time he was two I felt we had made a mistake. I wanted to return him.”[13] When Chrisann shared his mother’s comment with Steve, he stated that he was already aware,[13] and would later say he was deeply loved and indulged by Paul and Clara.[17][page needed] Many years later, Steve Jobs’s wife Laurene also noted that “he felt he had been really blessed by having the two of them as parents.”[17][page needed] Jobs would become upset when Paul and Clara were referred to as his “adoptive parents”; he regarded them as his parents “1,000%”. With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as “my sperm and egg bank. That’s not harsh, it’s just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more.”[8]

2 Me gusta

No era una horrenda persona que abandono a su hija?

Definitivamente un buen hombre de negocios Supo cómo usar el genio de los demás a su favor. Wozniak FTW.

1 me gusta