Guy Rivera, el hombre que asesino al oficial Jonathan Diller en NY tenía más de 20 arrestos previamente

Por mi no te preocupes porque soy vegetariana. Tu eres un perro canino :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @JUNIOR2020

ese Rivera es puerto ricquenio.; dicen las noticias.

AJAJAJAJAJ EL HIPOCRITA COMO SUS SEGUIDORAS. LO QUE BUSCA SON VOTOS

1 me gusta

ES TU HERMANO.

1 me gusta

Es mitad boricua y mitad moreno, o sea afro americano.

Ni que en Puerco Lico no hubiese afro morenos jajajajajajajajaa
Los Gringos ven a los Bolicuas igual que a los morenos. Los ven vividores rateros, Los Puerto Ricans de Puerto Rico

A number of statements about Puerto Rico have been attributed to Donald Trump, but not all those claims are accurate. Here are a few of the things Trump was reported to have said about Puerto Rico:

• That Palestinians should be moved to Puerto Rico. This claim comes from the satirical website, [The Mideast Beastom/donald-trump-move-the-palestinians-to-puerto-rico/).
  • That Puerto Ricans are “[invaders.laestyle/politics/donald-trump-supporter-calls-puerto-ricans-invaders)” rather than citizens. This comment was made by a Trump supporter, not by Mr. Trump. It was broadcast by the Daily Show, a satirical news program which had a running joke based on comments made outside Trump rallies.
  • That “The dirtiest and thieve-ist of Mexicans are, 100%, from Puerto Rico.” This is sometimes reported as his “least favorite kind of Mexican” or “the worst kind of Mexican.” The Report](http:/trump-mexicans-puerto-rico/) found that this completely false story originated with The Farce Report, a political satire site.
  • That he planned to buy Puerto Rico. This claim can be found in a [Huffiww.huffingtonpos piece clearly labeled, “This post is satire.”
  • That he would revoke the citizenship of Puerto Ricans. [Snotrump-puerto-ricans/) identifies the source of this story as the Adobo Chronicles, a fake news site.

There were also claims that Trump planned to deport Lin-Manuel Miranda, not realizing that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens. This piece came from a website devoted to [political satirmp-to-deport-lin-manuel-miranda/). It was not based in fact.

None of these claims were based on facts of any kind. They were part of the 2016 fake news storm.

Trump has made a single statement on Puerto Rico. The image below is a photo of the document.

Waooooo se me parece al Junior cuando no se piensa igual que el o se le dicen las verdades waoo waoo Dios mio cuanta grosería

ese no es el mismo el de puerto rico esta mas prieto jajajajajaa
Ya te extrañaba Justa, pense que te habia picado un mosquito en tu nalguita chula jajajajajaa y tenias dengue, jjajajajajajajaaa

1 me gusta

JAJAAJJAJA EL COLOR PARECE DOMINICANO

1 me gusta

1 me gusta

YO SABIA QUE ERA DOMINICANO. ASESINO ASI SON. MATO COBARDEMENTE AL POLICIA. SALUDOS JUSTICIERA

1 me gusta

De que color hablas si en tu isla ese color el que domina

AJAJAJAJAJJA BIEN DOMINICANO. DONDE DICE PUERTO RICO JAAJAJAJ. Y ESA BANDERA DE DONDE ES JAAJAJAJAJ

1 me gusta

LES LLAMAS MALDITO AL ASESINO PAISANO TUYO>?

1 me gusta

Saludos @Gatita_MiMada.

1 me gusta

HOLA JUSTICIERA, COMO TE VA?

1 me gusta

Bien, con mi familia acá en Cabo Rojo.

1 me gusta