‘I Am Truly Sorry': Read Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Apology Here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-am-truly-sorry-read-gov-andrew-cuomo-s-apology-here/ar-BB1e5ZfW?ocid=msedgntp

Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued a new statement Sunday responding to sexual harassment accusations from a second former aide, saying his remarks had been “misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation.”

Former aide Charlotte Bennett, 25, told The New York Times Saturday that the governor had asked questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous and if she had ever had sex with older men.

On Saturday, Cuomo told the Times in a statement that he considered himself a “mentor” to Bennett and that he “never made advances toward Ms. Bennett, nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate.”

But on Sunday, he modified his response.

“I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended,” Cuomo said in his statement.

“I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation. To the extent anyone felt that way, I am truly sorry about that.”

The governor’s statement said that at work, “sometimes I think I am being playful” and that he means “no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business.”

He added: “I never inappropriately touched anybody and I never propositioned anybody and I never intended to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but these are allegations that New Yorkers deserve answers to.”

El Sexual Harassment muchas personas lo usan para destruir a otras…

1 me gusta

Yo apoyo a Cuomo :pray:

1 me gusta

Es bueno que hagan una investigacion,pero dicen que el no las toco,tampoco el se le insinuo,simplemente le hablo de una manera que quizas ellas se sintieron incomodas.hoy dia para algunas mujeres todo es Sexual Harassment …

Exacto. Ahora salió otra acusándolo porque el le pidió un beso. Eso no es apropiado pero tampoco es sexual harassment.

1 me gusta

She is one of the LGBTQ White House employees included in the iconic ‘first class photo’ in 2016.

Mario cuomo lo sabia que ella pertenecia a LGBTQ ?

Mario era el papa. Este es Andrew Cuimo jajaj

1 me gusta

Si mario cuomo era el papa de ellos…

1 me gusta

Ese Cuomo no es un hueso fácil de roer , difícil que logren que admita alguna ofensa a conciencia.
Si no tienen prueba todo quedará habladurías.

1 me gusta

El tiene que defenderse lo quieren joder a como de lugar…