! Porque aste lo pidio regresa su seccion " This Day in Rock and Roll History!

February 28
The original Cavern Club in Liverpool, England, the home of many of the Beatles’ early performances, closes its doors for the final time because of mounting debt. Police were called when over a 100 fans barricaded themselves inside the club to protest.

February 28
“Bridge Over Troubled Water” becomes Simon And Garfunkel’s third US number one hit. The song would go on to win five awards at the 13th Annual Grammy Awards in 1971, including Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year . The piano player on the track is Larry Knechtel, who also played for the soft-rock group, Bread. The drummer was legendary session man Hal Blaine.

February 28
David Byron, vocalist and co-founder of the British Rock band Uriah Heep, suffered a fatal heart attack at the age of 38.

February 28
The Doors were honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Guitarist Robby Krieger and keyboardist Ray Manzarek were on hand, along with Elektra Records founder Jac Holzman, who s
igned the band and worked closely with them in the studio. Drummer John Densmore did not attend the event.

3 Me gusta

:slight_smile: Gracias a ti por participar.

2 Me gusta

Buena sección

1 me gusta

Gracias los dias que pueda los traere.